HpRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HpRp

Bringing the Wizarding World Together!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Council Application.`

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetri Fede

Council Application.` Empty
PostSubject: Council Application.`   Council Application.` EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Since there are no current templates which I hope will be made in the future, I shall improvise.

Habbo name : Somthing
?
Ic Name : Demetri Fede
Ic age : 23
Timezone : Gmt+10

I think most of you know me well by now, I have good roleplaying knowledge and ability. Being hp'rping for 3 years now. And rping now for six.
Most of you who know me will know, I am not one who takes on the responsibility of power likely, and takes the position seriously in a matter they will benefit that will benefit the role-playing community, to make this last for as long as possible.
As most of you will also know, but for those who do not, I am not one to abuse power in the slightest way, when I make a convinction to something I stick by it.
I am online on a regular basis every afternoon and morning and will administrate occordingly.
I am fully prepared to take whatever roles and responsibilities this position offers and to use this power to create a more holesome role-playing enviroment for the community, not just the officials.

P.S Please someone who is an admin on the forums, change the defult typing writing thingo colour from white to black or something you can barely see it when typing it out.
Back to top Go down
Frithdar Theurge
Admin
Frithdar Theurge

PostSubject: Re: Council Application.`   Council Application.` EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Dude,

All you had to do was put your real name, habbo name and rping experience in a reply to the thread i made Wink!
Back to top Go down
Demetri Fede

PostSubject: Re: Council Application.`   Council Application.` EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 pm

To much effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Application.`   Council Application.` Empty

Back to top Go down

Council Application.`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HpRp :: Out of Character Section :: Discussion-
Jump to: