HpRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HpRp

Bringing the Wizarding World Together!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frithdar Theurge
Admin
Frithdar Theurge

The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.] Empty
PostSubject: The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.]   The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 pm

-There is a fresh new Issue of The Quibbler resting upon a vender's shelf-

New Minister for Magic!
Written By: Borris Willows

The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.] Fireworks-icon-512x512

Wizards all around the world rejoiced today when they found out their new Minister for Magic. Our old Minister was voted out by a landslide, due to the tax problems and failing security of the Magical Law Enforcement department. Along with this brand new Minister comes new structure and beliefs.

What is highly disappointing, is the fact i couldn't get a meeting with Tisius Vitium, his support staff had told me he was fairly busy organizing the new revolution.

All of the wizarding world will ponder and comment on our Ministers actions, as well as encourage him in the right decisions. What shall the first act of Minister be? Keep checking on The Quibbler for updates.

Page 1

Does this ensure our Safety?
Written By: Adriana Ishkov

Earlier Today,

A new Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement was hired. Many speculate if he is talented enough for the job, however they believe in the new Minister for Magic Tisius Vitium. I had a special interview with Frithdar Theurge and here is as follows:

Do you think dark practioners are on the rise?
Im happy to say, no. There haven't been many reports of Dark Wizards.

Do you think this period of peace will last?
Sadly, also no. Sometime in the future a power hungry wizard will go dark to get what he/she wants.

What is your plan, when you capture dark wizards?
See, me and the Minister have been developing some plans. The Minister for Magic and i shall be working quite closely together due to him being Cheif Warlock of the the Wizengamot as well.

Before anymore questions could be asked, a few aurors rushed in to report something to Frithdar Thuerge. He couldn't disclose what this information was, however he urgently left the premises of the Ministry. Frithdar seemed alright in person, but does this truly ensure our safety?

Page 2

Quibblers Incantation of the Week!
Weekly Column By: Mark Pewter

Hey Readers,
Todays incantation of the week is Incendio. Incendio is perfect for burning away those nasty weeds going in your gardens, it also gives the Garden Gnomes a good fright. Incendio is the flame spell, and should be handled with care. Always remember to have Aguamenti stored up your sleeve to put out any fires that get out of control.

Etymology:
In Latin, "incendo" means "I set fire".
"Incendio" is the Spanish and Italian word for "fire" (as in "forest fire" or "grassfire") or "conflagration".
"Incendio" (pronounced in-cen-DI-u) is also the first person singular of the present of the spanish and portuguese verb "incendiar", meaning "to set fire to".

Page 3

The Quibbler - Issue 1
The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.] Iconquibbler
Back to top Go down

The Quibbler - Issue 1 [Issue VOID - Due to reelection of ranks.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HpRp :: Newspapers :: The Quibbler-
Jump to: